The technology department—supporting First Nations
Our mandate? Promote the use of information and communications technologies (ICT) in schools and assist you through our technical support services.We work in conjunction with our federal counterparts and regional organizations to develop unified connectivity support and a sustainability model for First Nations in Quebec.
We are involved in the
- Indigenous Services Canada technology programs;
- computer equipment;
- technology support and research.
- videoconferencing and teleconferencing (technical support, installation, training, etc.);
- website hosting;
- internet connection installation, management and troubleshooting;
- computer equipment purchasing (group purchasing advantages);
- troubleshooting by our technical support service (e.g. videoconferencing, computers, servers, Internet, etc.);
- technology training;
- maintenance consultation and support for computer and information management systems;
- technology research and innovation.
Follow us on
Subscribe to our Newsletter
95, rue de l’Ours
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 12:00 pm and
1:00 pm to 4:15 pm
Monday to Thursday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
8:00 am to noon